Tuesday, May 28, 2013

♥ Love At First Sight ♥

In the last blog I told you guys about all the products I received on the behalf of Influenster and I said that I would be doing a review on all of the merchandise. So, I just tried the NYC New York Color Applecious Glossy Lip Balm and let me tell you, I LOVE IT!! This by far the best lip balm I have tried so far and I will be repurchasing afterwards. It smells fantastic, moisturizes your lips, AND it adds the perfect red shade to your lips. In the lip balm it includes things such as Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, and Avocado Oil to give your lips a healthy, irresistible look. It truly does just that! Throughout this summer I will be rocking my new lip color and so can you for only the price of $2.99. Which it is a product well worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment