Thursday, May 2, 2013

To Be Continued..

So yesterday I had a feeling that something bad was going to happened and that feeling I had was real. When my brother was in gym class this dude started talking about me and saying things like "I wanna have sex with your sister" and just repeatedly talking mess to my brother. So eventually everyone crowded around because they were arguing. Then, what makes it worst is that one of my guy friends came up and asked "hey, whats going on" and the guy who was arguing with my brother said " I was just telling him how Imma f** his sister" and then my guy friend.. let's say his name is Mike. Mike said "Oh, you talking about Aniya with the big booty?" So the other guy was like "Yap, that's his sister.." and Mike said "Ohh, well she's sexy and I got her number so I can call her whenever I want and if I could hit that I would mm..mmm..mm" And it just got worse and worse. All of sudden a bunch of other guys just started making fun of him. And one guy who I already don't like punched him!!! But what they don't know is.. my brother has autism! So he rarely even takes up for himself. I'm just so angry that I wasn't there to prevent it. I hate seeing my brother cry and starting tomorrow I'm going to show the guy who hit my brother that he messed with the wrong person. And NOTHING is going to stop me. Because you can mess with me but DO NOT mess with him. Only thing I got to say is that he better be ready.. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment