Monday, May 20, 2013

School Ending

Now, we only have 4 days of school left and it will be officially summer time! :) Thank goodness! Today was a really good day! I think the group of girls were talking when I walked by but I kept my head up and they were looking like "where is all this confidence coming from??" I was really happy but I did feel bad for one of my friends though. Something tragic happened but luckily I managed to make her laugh and not only did that make her feel better but it made me happier. I look forward to life now that I can truly say that I am here for a reason! I have no idea where all this is coming from but I'm sure am way more happier. I truly believe that the Lord, my savior, is helping me through this. I started back praying how I'm supposed to and since then life has opened up. I'm just glad that I was able to wake up this morning.. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment