Thursday, May 9, 2013

Update c:

So, today was a pretty short day. All in all, I stood up for myself today and lets just say me, my brother, and my cousin had a fight and we're only suspended until Monday because the adults over the school were already informed various amounts of times about the situation. The reason I got suspended is because I was walking down the hall to my next class and one of the girls pushed me. And my mom as always taught me to never let anyone put there hands on you. So, all of a sudden I felt my face getting hot and I exploded! In front of everyone. But what made me get to my limit was; she was smiling! So only thing I remember is saying "Oh, you laughing bitch??" and then I blacked out. After that people were just talking and saying "I didn't know that girl could fight like that, she so shy and quiet." I'm not one of those people who brags about fighting but sometimes you have to or people will run over you. My problem was, I had reached my breaking point and I bet you they won't mess with me anymore. 

The situation with my brother was that there was this guy who slapped my brother about a week ago ( Check earlier blog for more info on that) anywho.. my brother still was stressed out about it and he literally had a fight a couple of minutes before me. My brother had a fight first and then when I was going to my next class the situation with the girl happened. Luckily, my mom was already there when all that happened. So they didn't even have to call her. All the people in the office were looking at us like "Is this a coincidence or what" and honestly it totally was.

After that, we went home and I guess my cousin heard about what happened and I told him earlier that day to get one of the girls who was messing with me. BUT the girl who he fought was humongous, like oh my gosh I knew if he couldn't win then I sure as hell couldn't. Turns out, the girl couldn't even fight as good as I expected her too. I saw the video and I was like wow, really? So tomorrow we will have a break out of school and we can just relax. Honestly, I actually wanna go back to school because I find my confidence way higher after everything that just went down. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment